- Our company was established in 1999. Over the past years, we have been continuously developing our business. Apart from nationwide coverage in Hungary, our extensive international network allows us to follow the leads of our investigations abroad. We have state-of-the-art equipment to aid us in solving our cases.
- Our colleagues are highly trained with decades of experience in the National Security Services and the police force, as well as in the civil sector. They are specialists in the many methods of intelligence gathering – surveillance, studying the environment, confidential, covert and overt data gathering – as well as analysing and assessing the information gathered and planning and executing special security and investigative measures.
- Our company is a member of the Hungarian Association of Detectives (MDSZ) and the International Federation of Associations of Private Detectives (IKD), Association of European Investigators (AEI) and the Association of British Investigators (ABI).Baráth and Partners Security Consulting & Private Investigation Agency with all the necessary police licenses and liability insurance.
Why choose us?
- We offer you creative, personalised solutions in order to solve your case quickly and professionally
- With the help of our qualified and experienced regional representatives and corporative partners, we have nationwide coverage
- With our experience working abroad and our extensive international network of connections, we can solve investigative tasks and problems even across the borders of Hungary, either directly or with the corporation of local private investigators
- Our colleagues are specially trained and work with maximum efficiency in our well-coordinated team
- State-of-the-art, professional equipment
- 14 years of experience: we have solved cases for over 2000 clients from more than 20 countries
- Maximum discretion and reliability: everything you tell us remains a secret
Would you like to meet us in person and have a conversation? Make an appointment for a free consultation at this phone number: +36 20 338 7351, or send us a message by filling in the form on the right.
- Protecting the personal and business interests of our clients and preserving or even improving their reputation is of primary importance to us during our work.
- We are obliged to respect the personal liberties of our clients under all circumstances.
- Our determinations can only be based on objective facts and confirmed and analysed data.
- In conducting our activities, we always comply with the governing legislation.
- We keep a registry of the names and addresses (or registered seat, site) of our clients in line with existing legislation, and this registry can only be accessed by competent authorities auditing our company’s activities.
- Our colleagues are bound by occupational (professional) confidentiality obligations regarding both the fact of being hired by the client and any data gathered throughout the completion of our investigation.
- Information acquired from third parties will only be revealed to the client, except if we are subpoenaed as witnesses by the court for the case that we investigated.
- Any information acquired, or data recorded during the performance of our services shall be destroyed immediately after use, or in the absence thereof, upon the expiration of the contract.
- Should we cause any harm to our client during the performance of the services, we are liable for damages caused within the scope determined by the Civil Code.
Complying with our code of ethics ensures that we remain independent and free of influence from any state, economic or political body or organisation.
Since its establishment, we have been continually working on developing our company so that we can solve your cases in the fastest and most efficient way.
- 1999 - After the law on private investigating activities took effect, we established the Baráth and Partners Private Investigator Agency offering comprehensive private investigation and security services.
- 2002 - We set up our first countryside branch office in Hajdú-Bihar County, and we established connections with several agencies in western and eastern Europe.
- 2004 - We concluded several agreements with various European and overseas private investigators, risk management and security advisor agencies, and we set up our branch office in Szabolcs-Szatmár County.
- 2006 - We set up our representative office in Baranya County. While carrying out our traditional investigative activities, in order to improve the standard of our consultation services, we implemented structural and organisational changes to establish the Baráth and Partners Security Consulting and Private Investigation Agency
- 2007 - We further developed our international relationships and began preparations for setting up new branch offices in the countryside. We have been able to apply special investigative methods such as lie detection and DNA testing.
- 2010 - To adapt to local circumstances and needs, we reorganised our system of regional representation.
- 2017 - o A new organisational structure has been implemented with appointing a new Director of Investigations and two new regional representatives.
Leave your case to us. Make an appointment for free consultation at +36 20 338 7351, or send us a message.